Cooperation with and respect for those in authority is expected and required.
- Leave cell phones, ipads, ipods, electronic games, etc. and bad attitudes at home.
- Camper’s are expected to behave in a safe and non-aggressive manner.
- Camper’s are not allowed in restricted areas. (Staff housing areas, pastures, etc.)
- Proper footwear and clothing required while participating on the ropes course.
-For ropes course: Sneakers – sandals not allowed, long pants or shorts.
- Modest clothing is required at all times
– Modest one-piece bathing suit ONLY
– Tube tops, low-cut and spaghetti straps are
- For the protection of our campers, while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere of fun and adventure, Caton’s Island insists that campers adhere to our code of conduct. No alcohol, tobacco, drugs or sexual misconduct will be tolerated. Campers breaking this code, or who are rebellious and uncooperative may be picked up early by parents. (No refund will be issued to these campers.) Every effort, however, will be made to make your child’s stay at camp both enjoyable and safe.