If a camper’s conduct or management becomes dangerous to themselves or to others we will: manage the situation to the best of our ability given the staff and resources; contact the parents or emergency contact person for guidance and to inform of action taken. Unresolvable problems rarely occur at camp but when all other plans of action have been tried we will ask the parents/guardians to transport the camper home.
- Campers will get up to three warnings for misconduct.
- As well, privileges may be lost (ie: canteen).
- The second warning will include a phone call home.
- The third warning may result in early dismissal.
- Campers dismissed from camp will NOT receive a refund.